This school is a must for anyone wanting to work in a pro-shop or someone thinking of starting a new archery business.
- Compound bow technology
- How to replace string and cables and properly reset cam timing
- Two cam, Single cam, Hybrid cam and Binary cam systems
- Latest tuning methods
- Proper and safe use of a bow press
- Types of risers
- How to calculate kinetic energy
- How to measure draw length by ATA standards
- How to inspect and completely tear down, repair and rebuild a compound bow
- How to change a left hand bow to a right hand bow
- How to measure tiller and brace height
- How to measure power stroke and what it does
- Latest arrow materials and designs
- Understanding arrow spine
- How to find the % of let off (effective & actual )
- How manufacturers figure IBO ratings
- How to set up and adjust fletching jigs, properly fletch and cut arrows.
- How to level a sight using 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments
- Arrow rest design and proper set up
And much, much more…………..